Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Getting to know you....

E had to work on a boat today and was gone until after I went to bed. I was pretty tired, so I think I crashed at just after 8.

What I did do today, after I was off work, was make my way to town again (Kahului) and to a couple of stores (Ross, Walgreens, Sears, Macy's). I found a pair of shoes that will hopefully work for our hiking adventures. Also, a trash can and some cloth to use for curtains in my new room. I need to get fancy and cut the cloth in half still to cover both sides of the windows, but I'm not in a huge hurry.

My Room! And fancy curtain!

My "office" window view

The yard to the left of our front door (multi unit house). If you walk along the right side to the lower fence, it will take you to the pool.

YES! I said pool! We have a salt water pool in the backyard!


No comments:

Post a Comment